Flowers provide a lot of fun and beauty to any wedding, and if you’re looking for the perfect wedding flowers for your winter celebration, we have you covered. Let’s start off with some trends:
- Chic, glam flowers – Last year there were a lot of rustic flower arrangements at weddings. However, this year we are already seeing a return to chic, glamorous, and elevated fresh flowers. Brides are stepping away from the mason jars and going for something more elegant.
- Mixed varieties – This year a lot of brides are opting for winter bouquets that contain unusual flower pairings to intrigue and create more personality. Tropics have started to make a comeback, and thus we can expect to see fresh aspidistra and palm leaves combined with other flowers that are non-tropical, such as fresh red roses and hydrangeas.
- Sorbet – Sorbet palettes, filled with tantalizing pastel shades, are set to be popular throughout the remainder of the year, especially during the warm months ahead. From coral, to rich blue, to lemon, this is a fun and vibrant approach.
- Unusual containers – Brides aren’t just concerned about the fresh flowers themselves; they are also interested in finding unique and striking containers that are granted to catch the eye. You will see more and more centerpieces in unusual designs, such as flowers in a geometric shape container to create a bold display.
- Berry and blush are back – These two colors are back for fresh flowers for weddings in 2020, and we’re certainly pleased about it. Is there any color that is more romantic than blush? It looks stunning when paired with moodier and deeper colors, such as berry tones and earthy-merlot browns.
How to Choose Your Wedding Bouquet?
There is a lot to consider when it comes to choosing the perfect bridal bouquets for your special day. Because of this, it is imperative to have a logical approach to narrowing your selection. The first step is to select your dress before you go to choose your flowers. The dress that you wear is going to have a massive impact on the bouquet you choose. You want the dress and the flowers to go together perfectly. You do not want them to be competing with one and other.
Not only do you need to think about the dress, but also the size of your bouquet. Do not go for a bouquet of flowers that are going to be bigger than your waist. Instead, make sure that everything is in proportion so it looks good together.
In addition to the bride’s bouquet, it’s important to coordinate the bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres. These arrangements are often overlooked, but can tie the wedding’s floral designs together to create a seamless look.
Some people even add special lockets and pieces of jewelry to their bouquet. The sky is the limit. The best thing to do is have a consultation with an experienced florist who will be able to provide you with their ideas and suggestions to make your vision a reality.
Don’t Add More Stress to Your Big Day
The last thing you want is to have stress on the morning of your wedding day. However, this can easily happen if you do not choose a florist with care. There are a lot of florists out there today, but not all florists have experience with weddings. Therefore, you want to pick someone who has a good reputation and is known for their winter wedding flowers.
Luckily, the Internet has made it easier than ever before to determine whether or not this is the case, as you can take a look at photos and check out portfolios too. By doing this, you will be able to get a feel for the florist in question and whether or not their flowers are right for you. After all, all florists have different styles, just like all photographers have different styles, and so it is imperative to choose someone that is going to be the perfect match for you.
If you are looking for a local florist to bring beautiful floral designs to your wedding, check out My Bloomin' Flower Shop who serves our local Keller, TX community.
There you have it: the complete guide to choosing the perfect winter bouquet. We hope that these ideas and suggestions will help you to select the floral bouquet of your dreams. It is a big decision after all, but a fun one as well.